Gearbox is widely used, such as in wind turbine.Gearbox is an important mechanical component widely used in wind turbine. Its main function is to transmit the power generated by the wind wheel under the action of wind power to the generator and make it get the corresponding rotating speed.
Usually, the rotating speed of the wind wheel is very low, which is far from the rotating speed required by the generator for power generation. It must be realized by the increasing effect of the gear pair of the gearbox, so the gearbox is also called the increasing box.
The gearbox bears the force from the wind wheel and the reaction force generated during gear transmission, and must have enough rigidity to bear the force and moment to prevent deformation and ensure the transmission quality. The design of the gearbox body shall be carried out according to the layout arrangement, processing and assembly conditions, convenience for inspection and maintenance of the power transmission of the wind turbine generator set
The gearbox has the following functions:
1. Acceleration and deceleration are often referred to as variable speed gearboxes.
2. Change the transmission direction. For example, we can use two sector gears to transmit force vertically to another rotating shaft.
3. Change the rotating torque. Under the same power condition, the faster the gear rotates, the smaller the torque on the shaft, and vice versa.
4. Clutch function: We can separate the engine from the load by separating two originally meshed gears. Such as brake clutch, etc.
5. Distribute power. For example, we can use one engine to drive multiple slave shafts through the main shaft of the gearbox, thus realizing the function of one engine driving multiple loads.
Compared with other industrial gearboxes, Because the wind power gearbox is installed in a narrow engine room tens of meters or even more than 100 meters above the ground, Its own volume and weight have important influence on engine room, tower, foundation, wind load of unit, installation and maintenance cost, Therefore, it is particularly important to reduce the overall size and weight; In the overall design stage, the transmission schemes should be compared and optimized with the minimum volume and weight as the goal on the premise of meeting the requirements of reliability and working life; The structural design should be based on the premise of meeting the transmission power and space constraints, and consider simple structure, reliable operation and convenient maintenance as far as possible; Product quality should be ensured in every link of the manufacturing process; During operation, the running state of the gearbox (bearing temperature, vibration, oil temperature and quality changes, etc.) shall be monitored in real time and daily maintenance shall be carried out according to specifications.
Post time: Jun-16-2021