Yankee cylinder drive units feature new, innovative technology to meet the requirements of today’s high-speed tissue machines. The Yankee cylinder drive features a unique pre-load arrangement of the main bearing, optimising load distribution, stabilising the operation of the Yankee gear unit and consequently extending bearing life. In addition, the Yankee Drive’s horizontal split lane housing delivers easy maintenance and low lifecycle costs.
Developed specifically for tissue machine applications, the Yankee cylinder drive units are engineered to be cost effective and maintenance friendly to lower our customers’ total cost of ownership.
Features & Benefits
- Single and double input options available
- Transmission ratio (5-140:1)
- Cost-effective and maintenance friendly structure
- Low lifecycle costs due to easy maintenance
- Optimal solution for production optimised tissue machines
- Advanced design housing
- Ability to handle up to 42 kN axial forces
- Can be equipped with a Sunday drive system